Stuffed egg - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Stuffed egg recipes
russian deviled eggs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a Russian twist on the traditional deviled eggs
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 generous tablespoons fat free or light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat free or light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- A small jar of red or black caviar (I think I used a total of about 3 tablespoons of caviar for this recipe)
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- Peel the eggs and cut lengthwise into halves.
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Cook the eggs 10 minutes and not more
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise