Stuffed egg - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Stuffed egg recipes
russian deviled eggs
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a Russian twist on the traditional deviled eggs
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 generous tablespoons fat free or light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fat free or light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- A small jar of red or black caviar (I think I used a total of about 3 tablespoons of caviar for this recipe)
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill
- Peel the eggs and cut lengthwise into halves.
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Cook the eggs 10 minutes and not more
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise