Our favorite easy deviled eggs recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spicy deviled eggs
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Easy deviled eggs recipes
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Your foolproof guide to breakfast in bed
Breakfast in bed is cute and nice until you find sheets full of crumbs or splotches of jam. Here's how to do this morning ritual like a PRO!
Better Deviled Eggs
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Better Deviled Eggs. Discover our recipe
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 6 eggs
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 3-5 TBS hummus
- 1/4 c light mayonnaise
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- plus more
- 2 TBS mustard
- 2 slices of prosciutto
10 filling breakfast ideas that are low in calories
By Deborah Deprez
Trying to cut back on calories? Here are 10 hacks to make your breakfast light, so you won't be tipping the scales when starting your day.
Cut eggs in half. Scoop out yolks and place in small bowl
- Hard boiled eggs peeled
- Miracle whip or mayonaise
- Dash worcershire
- Finely chopped chives
Deviled Eggs. Discover our recipe
- 4 tbs. miracle whip
- squirt of mustard
30 outstanding brunch recipes that will summon a crowd
For when you're hosting!
Nana & Gum's Deviled Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- peeled and cut lengthwise
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley Flakes
- A bit of sweet pickle juice
Peel eggs & cut in half lengthways
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 tbsp Tabasco sauce
Boil your eggs. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1T Mustard
- 1t Paprika