Our favorite easy deviled eggs recipes - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: spicy deviled eggs
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Easy deviled eggs recipes
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Your foolproof guide to breakfast in bed
Breakfast in bed is cute and nice until you find sheets full of crumbs or splotches of jam. Here's how to do this morning ritual like a PRO!
Better Deviled Eggs
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Better Deviled Eggs. Discover our recipe
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 6 eggs
- Bourbon Smoked Salt
- Bourbon Smoked Pepper
- Bourbon Smoked Paprika
- 3-5 TBS hummus
- 1/4 c light mayonnaise
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- plus more
- 2 TBS mustard
- 2 slices of prosciutto
10 filling breakfast ideas that are low in calories
By Deborah Deprez
Trying to cut back on calories? Here are 10 hacks to make your breakfast light, so you won't be tipping the scales when starting your day.
Cut eggs in half. Scoop out yolks and place in small bowl
- Hard boiled eggs peeled
- Miracle whip or mayonaise
- Dash worcershire
- Finely chopped chives
Deviled Eggs. Discover our recipe
- 4 tbs. miracle whip
- squirt of mustard
30 outstanding brunch recipes that will summon a crowd
For when you're hosting!
Nana & Gum's Deviled Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- peeled and cut lengthwise
- Salt & Pepper
- Parsley Flakes
- A bit of sweet pickle juice
Peel eggs & cut in half lengthways
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1/4 tbsp Tabasco sauce
Boil your eggs. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 C Mayonnaise
- 1T Mustard
- 1t Paprika