10 filling breakfast ideas that are low in calories
Trying to cut back on calories? Here are 10 hacks to make your breakfast light, so you won't be tipping the scales when starting your day.
1/11 View slideshow
Wake up and smell the coffee
Often said but not always observed, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. There's no excuse for skipping your morning meal. No more scouting the kitchen cupboards in search of AM energy. Prep ahead and get organized with these healthy breakfast menus that will really set you up for the day.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Comment on this article