Sierra's Handmade Hashbrowns
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and peel potatoes
Use a cheese grater to shred the potatoes
In a fry pan fry the potatoes till golden brown
Cover in cheese and onions
You'll also love
- Waldorf salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Simple Red Fruit Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Muffins 1 pt 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Perogies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fried WonTons 4/5 (5 Votes)
- ham and cheese breakfast casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Scotch Eggs 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Review this recipe