Serve hot or cold so they make great additions to lunch bags or even picnic fare. Also delicious sliced and served with salads or serve as a snack with a beer."
- 5 eggs
- 4 hard boiled; 1 raw
- 1 # pork sausage
- 2 oz bread crumbs
- oil for deep frying
- flour with 1/2 t ea. salt and pepper combined
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Peel eggs. Divide sausage into 4 equal sections; flatten into round circles large enough to envelope eggs.
Dip eggs into flour minutes; wrap sausage around egg, flattening on end to stand.
Roll eggs in raw eggs, then in bread crumbs.
Deep fry about 5 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!