Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to twist up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
1/20 View slideshow
©Host the Toast
Pull-apart pretzel skillet with beer cheese dip
Everyone loves pull-apart breads. They're perfect for serving a crowd, and this pretzel variation is no exception. Cooked up in the skillet with a cheesy, beer-infused dip in the center, this recipe is a guaranteed hit.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Comment on this article