Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate chips and butterscotch chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Just stick the chips into tops of raspberries serve chilled
You'll also love
- cheese stick 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mother's Zucchini Bread 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mother's Fresh Apple Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Mars Bars Rice Krispies Gramma... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry and Raspberry Semifreddo 2.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Raspberries and Blackberries Bread... 2.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Breakfast Rolls 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Butterscotch Squares Gramma Brett 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.