Dark Chocolate Raspberry Jellies
Sweet dark chocolate covered raspberry jellies.
- Raspberry puree
- 6 dark chocolate bars
- 2 cups water
- 2 packs raspberry jello
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Line a pan with wax paper. Melt two chocolate bars. Pour the chocolate into the pan. Spread evenly. Place the pan in the fridge until cool and hard.
Combine water and raspberry puree in a saucepan. Slowly add in the jello. Let cool, stir often. Pour over the chocolate in the pan. Cool in the fridge for four hours or until hard.
Melt the other chocolate bars and pour on top of the jelly. Let chill over night and cut into squares.
Dip squares into chocolate. Let chill.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (93 Votes)
- Raspberry snack 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cherry Crisp 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Fudgy No-Bakes 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Pecan Pie 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Margaret's No-Bake Cheesecake 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Margie's stuff 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Raspberry Yoghurt Muffins 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!