6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE
Everything tastes better with chocolate!
Because you can never have too much chocolate, right?!
- 1 package of chocolate oreo cookies
- Milk or white chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Choose which flavor Oreo cookies you want. I like to use the original or chocolate ones.
Melt your chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals and mix in between. Do not over melt or else the chocolate will be too runny.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Dip Oreo cookies into chocolate using a fork and put it onto the baking sheet with the parchment paper.
Put the baking sheet into the fridge or leave it outside for half an hour.
Decorate with any candy or remaining chocolate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1119 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (928 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (351 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Shortbread Cookies 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- Amandines 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (75 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!