- 1c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. softened butter
- 4 T cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 c. flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ c. nuts
- ½ c. Chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Combine sugar, eggs, butter, cocoa, and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Add flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well. Add Nuts. Spread in greased 8 inch square baking powder pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (987 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.8/5 (232 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (93 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Chocolate Mini Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Nuts 'N Bolts Party Mix 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!