Learn How to Make This Fun and Original Coca Cola Bottle Cake
The best surprise for little ones at home...and for fans of Coca Cola!
Are you tired of seeing all the same kinds of cakes at parties and events? Do you have a kids' party coming up and want to surprise all the guests with an original and delicious dessert?
Then this is definitely the cake you're looking for! All you need is a bottle of Coca Cola to create this brilliant combination of traditional chocolate cake and layer of soft, fluffy cream.
And it's so much simpler to make than you might think!
Have a bottle of Coca-Cola? Try making this super fun cake! Gu...
Have a bottle of Coca-Cola? Try making this super fun cake! Guaranteed wows and fun for everyone ;)Publié par Gourmandize sur mercredi 2 août 2017
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!