Learn How to Make This Fun and Original Coca Cola Bottle Cake
- 1 two-liter bottle of Coca-Cola
- 1/2 bar of white chocolate
- 2 bars of dark chocolate
For the cake:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 4 tbsp. powdered sugar
More steaming articles
Fast 5: Quick and Easy 3-Ingredient... FAST 5: Guilt-Free Wraps that Taste... Fast 5: Popular Fast Foods You Can Make...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!