Marcy's Famous Brownies
- 3/4 Cup of Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 Cup butter
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 12 oz. semi-sweet morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon baking salad
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt
In large glass bowl - butter, sugar and water-melt in microwave
Add 6 oz of morsels and vanilla, mix until smooth. Add eggs 1 at a time
Gradually blend in dry ingredients
Add remaining morsels
Pour into greased, square pan
Cook for 350 F for 30-35 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!