Microwaved Chocolate Cake from my childhood
- 1 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1 stick of butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp yeast
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup dried cranberry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Break chocolate into pieces in a bowl with water. Melt in microwave oven 2 min maximum power. When melted, add butter and mix.
In a bowl, work the eggs with the sugar and beat until frothy.
Stir in the flour, yeast, and the butter/chocolate mixture.
Pour into a round mold and preferably lined with parchment paper or buttered and floured.
Cook 5 minutes maximum power (switch 10) turn the pan halfway through cooking if the oven does not itself.
Let stand 3 minutes before turning, you can freeze thereafter or eat immediately adding a frosting by melting 2/3 cup of chocolate with 1 tbsp icing sugar, 2 tablespoons of water and once melted add 12 tablespoons of cream or butter and pour over the cake.
You'll also love
- Pilgrim Pumpkin Bars 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Icing 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Skor Bar 4.7/5 (57 Votes)
- Magic Sticks 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Waldorf salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Microwave cake 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Black forest microwave cake 3.1/5 (63 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe