- 1 box of any cake mix water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
In a large microwavable bowl place cake mix and 1 cup of water (may add more if needed) until creamy and thoroughly mixed.
Place bowl in microwave for about 5 minutes or til cake is cooked.
You'll also love
- Maple Fudge frosting 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- peanut butter fudge 3.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Souffle from cheese in the... 3.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Flan cocho 3.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Harissah - Middle Eastern Coconut... 3.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Rum Cake 3/5 (228 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Muffins 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING - Microwave... 3/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!