Souffle from cheese in the microwave
By Анастасия Po
- cheese (not grainy) - 180-200 g
- Apple (large) - 1 piece
- egg - 1 PC
- raisins - 30 g
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Apple grate. Add the cheese and egg.
Stir with a fork.
Arrange on plates, suitable for microwave. Souffle during baking is not raised, you can fill the molds to the top.
Place in the microwave for 5 minutes. To check availability, touching the top of the dessert - if the finger will remain a trace of cheese, and bake for another couple of minutes.
When serving sprinkle with cinnamon.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Chicken 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Crockpot- sausage vegetable soup 3.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Tuna Tart 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Simple Chocolate Pudding 3.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Smores pie 3.3/5 (293 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheddar ginger biscuits 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Brocoli Casserole 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!