Black forest microwave cake
- 8 ounce crushed pineapple
- 1 stick melted butter
- 21 ounce cherry filling
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- devils food cake mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
drain pineapple & save
spread pineapple on bottom of dish & add pie filling. spread gently
sprinkle cake mix on top. add nuts if you want
combine butter and juice. pour on top
microwave for 23 minutes. cool & serve
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!