- 2, 10oz packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 cups minute rice
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 16oz jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook unopened broccoli in microwave for 4-5 mins, turning over after 2 mins.
Drain broccoli, separate stalks & set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in large microwave dish.
Cook for 2-4 mins or until cheese melts.
Add 3/4 cup water, onion, celery, water chestnuts & broccoli, stirring thoroughly.
Spoon into 2 lightly greased 10X6X2 inch microwave dishes.
Cook 1 at a time for 12-14 minutes, rotating after 5 mins.
Let stand for 5 mins before serving.
You'll also love
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Mozzarella Bacon Broccoli Salad 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Cream of Spinach Soup 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pea Soup! 2.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Salmon and Broccoli Quiche 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice 3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!