Here's how to make nachos the easy way
Think you already know how to make nachos? Think again! Check out our step-by-step recipe to discover the best way to make nachos!
1/11 View slideshow
In this recipe we show you how to make a delicious, Greek-Mexican fusion version of vegetarian nachos. Yum!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Comment on this article