Pistachio crusted Lamb Lollipops
Delicious one-bite lamb rack appetizers
- 1 rack of lamb
- separated into ribs
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp dried herbs
- salt and pepper
- 2c crushed pistachios
- 1c panko bread crumbs
- 1c Jalapeno Mint Jelly
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
coat the ribs in canola oil and herbs.
Sear in a pan and then remove.
coat rub in mint jelly
mix panko and pistachios, and press firmly to form a crust on the lamb
With the oven at 425, place ribs in for 10 minutes per side
serve with additional mint jelly
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!