Goulash with paprika
- Beef - 1 Kilogram
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Pepper - 2 Pieces
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Bay leaf - 2-3 Pieces
- Dried red pepper - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Oil or fat - 3 St. spoons
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon
- Potatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Cumin - 0.5 teaspoons
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
How to cook stew with peppers ?
1. Rinse the beef and cut into small pieces. Select veins and plenochki .
2 . Onion and garlic clean . Onion cut into half rings , chop garlic .
3 . Rinse peppers , seeds and cut the stalk , cut into large semicircles .
4 . Rinse the tomatoes , cut the stalk . If not lazy , remove skins , dropping a tomato for a few minutes in boiling water . Cut into large cubes .
5 . Rinse the potatoes , peel , cut into large cubes . Excellent in goulash looks small fresh potatoes . It can not even be cleaned and cut, just rinse thoroughly .
6. In a large saucepan with a thick, heat oil or melt the fat.
7. Put the onion in a frying pan and fry , stirring , until golden brown.
8. Reduce heat and Stir in ground paprika . Stir constantly .
9. Add the meat and stir so that the pieces of meat were in paprika .
10 . Fry over low heat. Meat should buy soft brown shade .
11. Then add the bay leaf, thyme, salt, pepper and crushed garlic .
12. Add water - so much so that it covered the ingredients . Leave to stew on medium- low heat for 30-40 minutes.
13. After this time, add the peppers, tomatoes and potatoes. Add water , if needed ( as it was all covered ) and cook for another half hour. Cooked meat and vegetables should be soft .
Goulash with paprika ready!
Serve goulash desirable with sour cream, chopped parsley and white bread. You can dip the bread into the sauce and eat this wonderful dish to the last drop .
You'll also love
- Nana's Spareribs 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Paprika and Garlic Coated Chicken... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Potatoes with Paprika 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Chillie 3.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Dee Dees Deviled Eggs 3.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Keno's Coconut Stew 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.