Potatoes with Paprika
- Potatoes (kind and amount depending on your taste)
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash potatoes (amount depending on your appetite). Dice big enough without peeling! Yes, yes, leave the skin!
Fry in a little olive oil then add the paprika (about a tablespoon). Not too much because it overpowers the taste of potatoes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.