Fluffy chicken meatballs with mustard and paprika
By Aurore , blog Essais-gourmands
Fluffy chicken meatballs with mustard and paprika. Discover our recipe.
- 1.5-2 lb chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tbsp sweet mustard
- 1 tsp salt - shaved
- 1/2 cup dry bread
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the bread crumbs to get a fine enough texture.
Coarsely chop the chicken and place in a blender with egg, sweet mustard, paprika and salt. Transfer to a bowl, add the bread crumbs and mix again by hand. Form meatballs with your hands, then set aside. The meatballs are quite difficult to make because the dough is not very compact. The trick is to make small piles.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over high heat. Place meatballs, cover and lower the pan to medium heat. Regularly turn the meatballs until browned on each side. Serve immediately or reheat later the meatballs in the microwave. These balls are very soft, so enjoy!
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Tagliatelle with smoked chicken 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Paprika Turkey Stuffing 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Tikka Masala 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chicken Paprika 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe