Spicy Wing Recipes To Heat Up Your Summer Weeknights
Embrace the rising temperatures, and bring the heat to the dinner table with these hot wing recipes guaranteed to spice up your weeknights!
© Sprig & Flours
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Wings with Jalapeno and Garlic
These buttermilk fried chicken wings with jalapeno and garlic are a good, mild introduction to the world of hot wings. The heat comes from diced jalapeno peppers, which aren't added to the dish until the very end, so it's easy to customize the level of spice!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!