- 1 chicken
- 1 bunch of onions
- 8 carrots
- 1 1/4 cup fresh peas
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook the peas, snow peas and carrots 5 minutes in boiling salted water. Refresh under cold water.
Cut the chicken into pieces. Let them brown in olive oil. Add onions, let them brown, add the chicken stock and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper then add remaining vegetables.
Bake 7-10 minutes on medium heat. When cooked, add butter and mix. It's ready!
You'll also love
- Easy Cheezy Chicken Bake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Rabbit with maroilles cheese 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Whole Chicken 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Boiled Dinner 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chicken with Apple Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Beef with Vegetables 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Sunday Chicken 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken Soup with Orzo 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.