- 1 whole roasting chicken
- 1 small bag of new red potatoes
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt & pepper
- parsley to taste
- dill to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Rinse chicken inside and out. Place in roasting pan.
Rinse rosemary & thyme and place inside the cavity of the chicken
Rinse & quarter the potatoes and put in a large bowl and stir in the oil, salt, pepper, parsley, and dill. Stir well and coat all the potatoes with the seasonings.
Pour the potatoes around the chicken and allow any left over oil mixture to drizzle over the top of the chicken.
Bake on 300 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.