Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom Soup
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- 4 cups water
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pan, combine water, broth and soy sauce and bring to boil.
Add chicken cut into small bites, celery and carrots and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms, noodles and thyme and cook another 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Low Fat Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (32 Votes)
- Mushroom Soup 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Classic Easy Chicken Pot Pie 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Bean Soup 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mixed Rice 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Leek & Potato Soup 3.8/5 (51 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe