Grammy's Oriental Chicken Mushroom Soup
- 4 cups water
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
In a large pan, combine water, broth and soy sauce and bring to boil.
Add chicken cut into small bites, celery and carrots and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms, noodles and thyme and cook another 10 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.