Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Diced ham
- Dressing (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, 1 tsp mustard)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the tomatoes and eggs into small pieces.
Prepare the vinaigrette.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
You'll also love
- Italian Chicken Parmesan 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Coconut Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- stove top rice pudding 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Olives and... 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Crusted Perch Fillet and Tomatoes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Steak Salad with Creamy Ranch... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe