Top 10 Best Ingredients To Pair With Eggs
Eggs are amazing. They're packed with protein, easy to prepare and inexpensive. Check out these top 10 golden ingredient pairings.
© Silvia Santucci
Eggs and root vegetables (potatoes, sweet potatoes, or parsnips)
The Spanish were the first advocates of mixing potatoes and eggs with their tortillas. You can try it with sweet potatoes or in a delicious parsnip flan. Try this easy 10-step recipe for a traditional Spanish tortilla!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!