Creamy Cucumber Zucchini & Etorki Cheese
- 1 cucumber
- 3 zucchini
- 6 oz Etorki cheese (a french she eps milk cheeses
- can be substituted with cheddar or gouda)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil salted water in a saucepan.
Peel vegetables and slice into rounds, in the time that the water is heating.
When water is boiling, dip the vegetables in water and wait until they are cooked (about 15 minutes)
Drain the cooking water. Mix the vegetables and add the diced cheese.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!