Salmon with Dill, Cucumber, and Tomato Wraps
By Dan , blog Sweet & Salty
- Makes 4 wraps:
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 sprig of chopped dill + a few sprigs
- cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cucumber (approx. 15 cm)
- 6 leaves of romaine lettuce without ribs.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the cucumber and cut it in 4 (lengthwise). Not too large. Cut the tomato into 2 lengthwise then cut each half into 4 sticks.
Mix cream with mustard and chopped dill.
Spread cream cheese generously over the entire surface of tortilla.
Presentation: Place 2 lettuce leave on tortillas. Then put the slice of smoked salmon on one half and sprinkle with a few sprigs of dill. Add 2 sticks of cucumber, and 4 sticks tomato on salmon. Top with dill cream and cover with the last lettuce leaf. Roll the tortilla, loosely, from the side trim. Seal the tortilla together with a little cheese. Cut the tortilla in half diagonally and you get 2 wraps.
You'll also love
- Pineapple carpaccio with saffron 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Grandma's pancakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with apricots 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Scallop salad 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Francinette 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Summer Cucumber Salad 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!