3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball
Amazingly fast cheese ball comes together with just three ingredients and 15 minutes. Enjoy!
- 2 (8oz) packages Cream Cheese; softened
- 1 package dry Ranch mix for dips or dressings
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch mix together. I use my hands, it makes it easier and quicker. Roll into a ball and set on wax paper covered plate and refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm enough to roll in nuts.
Place chopped pecans onto a plate and roll cheese ball around until completely covered. Wrap in plasctic wrap and refrigerate for at least and hour and a half, or until firm. Serve with buttery crackers.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!