Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball
Yummy Ranch cheese ball is best served with Ritz crackers to give it a wonderful flavor boost. Give it a whirl!
- 2- 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Package of dry ranch dressing mix
- Pecan pieces (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Ritz crackers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Mix cream cheese, cheddar and ranch mix in a bowl
with hands until evenly mixed.
Roll into a ball.
Roll ball in pecans pieces, until all surfaces are covered.
Refrigerate for at least 30 mins to firm.
Serve with Ritz crackers.
Set cream cheese out about ten mins prior to using to make sure it is soft enough to mix.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Easy Bean and Pepper Chili 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sex In A Pan 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Buttercream Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!