On-the-go - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated On-the-go recipes
Slow cooker Oatmeal
Ellia doesn't even like it at the tender age of 8, but she insisted we put it in the recipe book! Great for an on-t
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 peeled and diced apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar scant
- dab of butter if you want
- splash of vanilla if you want
- 3 1/2 cups water
Healthy Dark Chocolate No-Bake Bars
By Makiko Murakami
These no-bake bars are loaded with nutritious ingredients but taste sinfully rich, chocolate-y and delicious! They'...
- 5 3/4 ounces (2 cups) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 ounces (1 cup) pecans
- 3 1/2 ounces (1 cup) slivered almonds
- 5 1/2 ounces (1 cup
- halved and packed in) pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (1 1/3 cup) dark chocolate baking chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract