Easy and healthy meals - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Easy and healthy meals recipes
Healthy Greek Kabobs
By european cutie, European Cutie
So I love grilled foods in the summertime, why not keep it healthy but still savory? These Greek Kabobs are great!
- 24 grape or small cherry tomatoes
- 3 ounces feta cheese, cut into 12 (1/2-inch) cubes
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 small red or sweet onion, cut into 12 (1/2-inch) pieces
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- Special equipment: 12 (6-inch) bamboo or wood skewers
EASY DIY HERBED CHEESE SPREAD
By Culinary One, CULINARY ONE
What’s a good healthy snack add on, rich in calcium and easy as 1-2-3? Why cheese of course! But then ain’t pla...
- • 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- • ½ a tomato
- • 2 triangles of Gouda Cheese
- • 5 leaves of Oregano or Basil or any herb you like, chopped
- • a dash or 2 of Chili Flakes
Quick 'n Easy Asian-Style Quinoa
By NinjaBakerBlog, NinjaBaking.com
Quinoa with an Asian accent is quick and easy to make
- 1 ½ cups quinoa
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 6 tablespoons sake wine
- 3 ½ to 4 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari sauce but you will need to add salt)
- ½ teaspoon fish sauce (optional)
- 5 asparagus spear tips
- 1 small bok choy Chinese cabbage
- 1 stalk of celery
- ¼ of a peeled Japanese daikon radish
- ¼ of green, red and yellow peppers
- 2 small peeled carrots
- ½ cup sliced bamboo shoots
- ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
- 10 ounces extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 thinly sliced scallions for garnish
- 1 tablespoon of white sesame seeds for garnish
Healthy Dark Chocolate No-Bake Bars
By Makiko Murakami
These no-bake bars are loaded with nutritious ingredients but taste sinfully rich, chocolate-y and delicious! They'...
- 5 3/4 ounces (2 cups) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 ounces (1 cup) pecans
- 3 1/2 ounces (1 cup) slivered almonds
- 5 1/2 ounces (1 cup, halved and packed in) pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (1 1/3 cup) dark chocolate baking chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract