Our best healthy meals for kids - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Healthy meals for kids recipes
Simple Green Smoothie (Green Wonder)
I bought some food pouches 2 weeks ago and was wondering what I could blend together for preparing a healthy AND de...
- 1 peeled and seeded pear
- 1 peeled and seeded apple (granny smith)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach (or even frozen leaf spinach)
- 150ml orange juice (I choose mild one)
Amber's Grinch Kabobs
Slide onto kabob stick a green grape
- Green Grapes
- Small marshmallows
- Short Kabob Sitcks
Best Chicken Salad EverRecipewe ♡
Boil 1 whole chicken save the stock, pick off meat from bone ,set aside one cup fine chopped onions,one cup fine ch...
- 1 while chicken
- 1cup mayo
- 1oz mustard
- 1large onion
- 1 bunch celery
- 3 oz chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste.