Ball recipes - 64 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ball recipes
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
50 Weird Ice Cream Flavors Around The World
You'll never believe what kind of ice cream delights (or frights) exist in the world. Here are 50 of the weirdest flavors we've ever heard of!
Philadelphia Cheese Ball with Pickles
Classic cheese ball with delicious Philly cream cheese and pickles will be the life of the party!
- 1 package (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbs sweet pickles chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- chopped walnuts
18 Traditional Breakfasts from Around the World
How do people start the day in Mexico, Japan, France, or Kenya? Take a delicious journey through 18 countries and discover how different this meal can be.
Roast cashew and raisins in ghee and keep it aside
- Semolina ½ cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cashew ½ tbsp
- Raisins ½ tbsp
- Coconut grated ½ cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese Ball
Awesome cheeseball that is sour cream and onion flavored! Super quick recipe that takes 15 minutes to make
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
- pecans, chopped
11 Genius Ways To Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls
Bet you didn't think of this before!
3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball
Amazingly fast cheese ball comes together with just three ingredients and 15 minutes
- 2 (8oz) packages Cream Cheese; softened
- 1 package dry Ranch mix for dips or dressings
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball
Yummy Ranch cheese ball is best served with Ritz crackers to give it a wonderful flavor boost
- 2- 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Package of dry ranch dressing mix
- Pecan pieces (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Ritz crackers
Add jaggery to a pan and add little water till jaggery soaks
- Pori Kadalai -1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Elachi -1 teaspoon
Falafel Balls. Discover our recipe
- 1 can of garbanzo beans without the liquid
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handfull of chopped Parley
Savory Meat Balls
Mix all ingredients except consommé
- 3/4 lb. ground chuck
- 1/4 lb. ground veal
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. savory seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup consommé
Nanny Byrnes Snow Balls, a great desert with a glass of milk
- 3 cups white sugar
- 12 Tbs cocoa
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 Tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups of oats
- 1 1/2 cups coconut + extra for rolling
ball recipe collections
More Ball recipes
- Urad dal - 1 cup.
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup.
- Shredded coconut - 1 cup.
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup.
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon.
- Elachi -1 teaspoon.
- oil - for frying.
Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package white chocolate bark
- 1 large package of Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of milk chocolate (almond bar brand works well)
- 1½ lb. hamburger
- ¾ c. white rice cooked (minute rice)
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soya
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons catalina dressing
- Salt & pepper
Peanut-butter cheese ball
- 3/4 cup of Peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup of Peanut butter, creamy
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 sticks of butter 1/2 lb sharp-grated cheese 2 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp red pepper 2 cups rice crispies
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp marg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Fried Chicken Balls
- Wheat flour, chicken breast chunk, salt, pepper
- 1 package of oreos
- 1 package of creme cheese
- 1 bag of baking chocolate chips
Recipewe ♡ Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Balls
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 - 4.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz chocolate candy coating
- 24 whole peanut halves (optional, for decoration)
- 1 can salmon
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 onion
- chicken broth
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- Spinach, Bread Crumbs, Egg, Olive Oil