Ball recipes - 64 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Ball recipes
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
50 Weird Ice Cream Flavors Around The World
You'll never believe what kind of ice cream delights (or frights) exist in the world. Here are 50 of the weirdest flavors we've ever heard of!
Philadelphia Cheese Ball with Pickles
Classic cheese ball with delicious Philly cream cheese and pickles will be the life of the party!
- 1 package (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbs sweet pickles chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- chopped walnuts
18 Traditional Breakfasts from Around the World
How do people start the day in Mexico, Japan, France, or Kenya? Take a delicious journey through 18 countries and discover how different this meal can be.
Roast cashew and raisins in ghee and keep it aside
- Semolina ½ cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cashew ½ tbsp
- Raisins ½ tbsp
- Coconut grated ½ cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese Ball
Awesome cheeseball that is sour cream and onion flavored! Super quick recipe that takes 15 minutes to make
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
- pecans, chopped
11 Genius Ways To Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls
Bet you didn't think of this before!
3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball
Amazingly fast cheese ball comes together with just three ingredients and 15 minutes
- 2 (8oz) packages Cream Cheese; softened
- 1 package dry Ranch mix for dips or dressings
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball
Yummy Ranch cheese ball is best served with Ritz crackers to give it a wonderful flavor boost
- 2- 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Package of dry ranch dressing mix
- Pecan pieces (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Ritz crackers
Add jaggery to a pan and add little water till jaggery soaks
- Pori Kadalai -1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Elachi -1 teaspoon
Falafel Balls. Discover our recipe
- 1 can of garbanzo beans without the liquid
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handfull of chopped Parley
Savory Meat Balls
Mix all ingredients except consommé
- 3/4 lb. ground chuck
- 1/4 lb. ground veal
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. savory seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup consommé
Nanny Byrnes Snow Balls, a great desert with a glass of milk
- 3 cups white sugar
- 12 Tbs cocoa
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 Tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups of oats
- 1 1/2 cups coconut + extra for rolling
ball recipe collections
More Ball recipes
- Urad dal - 1 cup.
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup.
- Shredded coconut - 1 cup.
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup.
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon.
- Elachi -1 teaspoon.
- oil - for frying.
Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package white chocolate bark
- 1 large package of Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of milk chocolate (almond bar brand works well)
- 1½ lb. hamburger
- ¾ c. white rice cooked (minute rice)
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soya
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons catalina dressing
- Salt & pepper
Peanut-butter cheese ball
- 3/4 cup of Peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup of Peanut butter, creamy
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 sticks of butter 1/2 lb sharp-grated cheese 2 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp red pepper 2 cups rice crispies
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp marg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 oz (250 grams) cream cheese
- 7 oz (2 cans) tuna
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp onions
- 1 tsp worchester sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- parsley flakes
Fried Chicken Balls
- Wheat flour, chicken breast chunk, salt, pepper
- 1 package of oreos
- 1 package of creme cheese
- 1 bag of baking chocolate chips
Recipewe ♡ Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Balls
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 - 4.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz chocolate candy coating
- 24 whole peanut halves (optional, for decoration)
- 1 can salmon
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 onion
- chicken broth
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs