Ball recipes - 64 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Ball recipes
Philadelphia Cheese Ball with Pickles
Classic cheese ball with delicious Philly cream cheese and pickles will be the life of the party!
- 1 package (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbs sweet pickles chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- chopped walnuts
50 Weird Ice Cream Flavors Around The World
You'll never believe what kind of ice cream delights (or frights) exist in the world. Here are 50 of the weirdest flavors we've ever heard of!
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
18 Traditional Breakfasts from Around the World
How do people start the day in Mexico, Japan, France, or Kenya? Take a delicious journey through 18 countries and discover how different this meal can be.
Roast cashew and raisins in ghee and keep it aside
- Semolina ½ cup
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cashew ½ tbsp
- Raisins ½ tbsp
- Coconut grated ½ cup
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk ¼ cup
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp
Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese Ball
Awesome cheeseball that is sour cream and onion flavored! Super quick recipe that takes 15 minutes to make
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup
- pecans, chopped
11 Genius Ways To Reuse Toilet Paper Rolls
Bet you didn't think of this before!
Quick and Easy Ranch Cheeseball
Yummy Ranch cheese ball is best served with Ritz crackers to give it a wonderful flavor boost
- 2- 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Package of dry ranch dressing mix
- Pecan pieces (approx. 1/2 cup)
- Ritz crackers
3 Ingredient Ranch Cheeseball
Amazingly fast cheese ball comes together with just three ingredients and 15 minutes
- 2 (8oz) packages Cream Cheese; softened
- 1 package dry Ranch mix for dips or dressings
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Add jaggery to a pan and add little water till jaggery soaks
- Pori Kadalai -1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Elachi -1 teaspoon
Falafel Balls. Discover our recipe
- 1 can of garbanzo beans without the liquid
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handfull of chopped Parley
Rice Krispie Balls
Mix all ingredients and roll into balls
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 lb boiled dates, at room temp
- 3 cups rice krispies
- coconut for rolling
Soak urad dal in just enough water; Grind it into a batter of medium consistency
- Urad dal - 1 cup.
- Rice flour - 1/4 cup.
- Shredded coconut - 1 cup.
- Jaggery - 1/2 cup.
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon.
- Elachi -1 teaspoon.
- oil - for frying.
ball recipe collections
More Ball recipes
Savory Meat Balls
- 3/4 lb. ground chuck
- 1/4 lb. ground veal
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. savory seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup consommé
- 3 cups white sugar
- 12 Tbs cocoa
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 Tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups of oats
- 1 1/2 cups coconut + extra for rolling
Oreo Cookie Balls
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package white chocolate bark
- Spinach, Bread Crumbs, Egg, Olive Oil
- 1½ lb. hamburger
- ¾ c. white rice cooked (minute rice)
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soya
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons catalina dressing
- Salt & pepper
Peanut-butter cheese ball
- 3/4 cup of Peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup of Peanut butter, creamy
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 cups coconut
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp marg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large package of Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 package of milk chocolate (almond bar brand works well)
- 1 stick Margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 lb Dates chopped small
- 2 cups krisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped small
- 1 cup shredded coconuts
- 2 sticks of butter 1/2 lb sharp-grated cheese 2 cups flour 1 tsp salt 1/2 tsp red pepper 2 cups rice crispies
- 1 can salmon
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 onion
- chicken broth
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack
- 1.2 large potatoes boiled and mashed.
- 2.3.1 big broccolli cut into pieces and boiled to softness.
- 3. 1 tbsp corn flour
- 4. 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 5. garlic salt and regular salts to taste.
- 6. Pepper and origano to taste.
- 7. oil/butter for baking
- 1/4 cup sweet american corn
- 1/4 cup grated cheese any