Ideas for chocolate peanut butter energy balls - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: ball
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Chocolate peanut butter energy balls recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
Beautiful Chocolate coated pretzels with a hint of Peanut and Marshmallow!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 20oz container of H.K Anderson pretzel balls
- 1 10oz Bag of Marshmallow minis
- 1/2 cup of peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 Bags of semisweet chocolate chip morsels
The perfect homemade granola to brighten up your mornings
By Pascale Weeks
Because it's that much BETTER when it's homemade!
Cream Cheese Peanut Butter BallsRecipewe ♡
By zoeklop, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blog
Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil, set aside
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 - 4.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or smooth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 oz chocolate candy coating
- 24 whole peanut halves (optional, for decoration)
15 cozy breakfast ideas to warm you up on chilly mornings
Whether you choose oatmeal, waffles or quiche, a hearty, warm breakfast is the ideal way to brace yourself before heading out into the cold.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Crispy peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate!
- - 1 box baking chocolate
- - 1 small jar of crunchy peanut butter
- - 2 cups Rice Krispies
- - 1 cup icing sugar
- - waxed paper
- - Sprinkles if desired
- - My grandma uses about 1 tbsp of wax (the kind that you would use to seal canning jars) in the chocolate. It does make a difference to how shiny and pretty the balls are after. The wax is such a small amount it has never hurt us... but it would be up to you if you want to use it.
Peanut Butter Balls
It's a family recipe
- 1-1/2 Cups peanut butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Pound confectioners sugar
- 1 Cup softened butter
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 black paraffin wax
12 exotic brunch recipes for traveling taste buds
From Cambodian kuy teav to Russian oladi, take your SENSES on a CULINARY tour with a dozen classic breakfast DISHES from all over the globe.
Peanut Butter Balls
By c2king, Pudge Factor
If you like Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, you’ll love these peanut butter balls! They have only 4 ingredi...
- 1 jar (18-ounces) crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 3 cups chocolate coating wafers, melted*
chocolate peanut butter energy balls recipe collections
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- chocolate and peanut butter (6)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (7)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!