Our favorite hard pretzel recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pretzels
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Hard pretzel recipes
Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Drizzle
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
These delicious little treats will be the biggest hit of the party
- 3 cups small pretzels, plus 12 for topping
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup, plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 11.5 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fleur de Sel (finishing sea salt)
25 dippable finger foods you need in your life
Crunchy finger foods and sauces are perfect for parties or snacks. These foods were made for dipping—and that's just what we'll do!
Chocolate Covered PretzelsRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Official
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 pack of unsalted pretzels
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (or milk chocolate if you prefer!)
- sprinkles (optional)
Easy Peasy Pizza Rolls
By Nadia - Paprikas
Get your pizza rolls in a twist, not yourself, with this simple to follow step-by-step guide! They are the perfect snack to enjoy with friends.
Chocolate Pretzel Patties
By bckitchenqueen, The Food Blog
Sweet & salty chocolate treats that you can make in minutes, no baking!
- 1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1.5 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1.5 cups crushed pretzels (I crushed mine right in the bag)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
Beautiful Chocolate coated pretzels with a hint of Peanut and Marshmallow!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 20oz container of H.K Anderson pretzel balls
- 1 10oz Bag of Marshmallow minis
- 1/2 cup of peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 Bags of semisweet chocolate chip morsels