Our favorite hard pretzel recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pretzels
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Hard pretzel recipes
Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Drizzle
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
These delicious little treats will be the biggest hit of the party
- 3 cups small pretzels
- plus 12 for topping
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup
- plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 11.5 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fleur de Sel (finishing sea salt)
25 dippable finger foods you need in your life
Crunchy finger foods and sauces are perfect for parties or snacks. These foods were made for dipping—and that's just what we'll do!
Chocolate Pretzel Patties
By bckitchenqueen, The Food Blog
Sweet & salty chocolate treats that you can make in minutes, no baking!
- 1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1.5 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1.5 cups crushed pretzels (I crushed mine right in the bag)
Roll up, roll up! Check out these amazing pizza ROLLS
By Nadia - Paprikas
Get your pizza rolls in a twist, not yourself, with this simple to follow step-by-step guide! They are the perfect snack to enjoy with friends.
Chocolate Covered PretzelsRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Official
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 pack of unsalted pretzels
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (or milk chocolate if you prefer!)
- sprinkles (optional)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
Beautiful Chocolate coated pretzels with a hint of Peanut and Marshmallow!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 20oz container of H.K Anderson pretzel balls
- 1 10oz Bag of Marshmallow minis
- 1/2 cup of peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 Bags of semisweet chocolate chip morsels