Our favorite hard pretzel recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: pretzels
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Hard pretzel recipes
Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate Brownies with Salted Caramel Drizzle
By Savoryexperiments, Savory Experiments
These delicious little treats will be the biggest hit of the party
- 3 cups small pretzels
- plus 12 for topping
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup
- plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons water
- 11.5 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fleur de Sel (finishing sea salt)
25 dippable finger foods you need in your life
Crunchy finger foods and sauces are perfect for parties or snacks. These foods were made for dipping—and that's just what we'll do!
Chocolate Pretzel Patties
By bckitchenqueen, The Food Blog
Sweet & salty chocolate treats that you can make in minutes, no baking!
- 1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1.5 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1.5 cups crushed pretzels (I crushed mine right in the bag)
Easy Peasy Pizza Rolls
By Nadia - Paprikas
Get your pizza rolls in a twist, not yourself, with this simple to follow step-by-step guide! They are the perfect snack to enjoy with friends.
Chocolate Covered PretzelsRecipewe ♡
By Gourmandize Official
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 pack of unsalted pretzels
- 1 bar of dark chocolate (or milk chocolate if you prefer!)
- sprinkles (optional)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
Beautiful Chocolate coated pretzels with a hint of Peanut and Marshmallow!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 20oz container of H.K Anderson pretzel balls
- 1 10oz Bag of Marshmallow minis
- 1/2 cup of peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 Bags of semisweet chocolate chip morsels