Chocolate Pretzel Patties
Sweet & salty chocolate treats that you can make in minutes, no baking!
- 1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped milk chocolate or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1.5 cups dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1.5 cups crushed pretzels (I crushed mine right in the bag)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Heat a double boiler over medium heat. Add the chocolate and the butterscotch chips and stir until melted and smooth. Add the peanuts and crushed pretzels and stir until well combined.
Scoop heaping tablespoons of chocolate mixture onto parchment lined baking sheets and put in fridge for about 10 minutes. Patties should then be set and you can transfer to a container in layers, putting parchment between each layer. Store in fridge. Or just eat. Hey, you probably will, and that’s OK, these are seriously delicious!
These chocolate pretzel patties will be delicious no matter what, but they are sublime if you use good quality chocolate. You can also change the peanuts ( I like to use pecans, hazelnuts, or macadamia nuts). You will love these, I promise!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!