Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Balls
Beautiful Chocolate coated pretzels with a hint of Peanut and Marshmallow!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 20oz container of H.K Anderson pretzel balls
- 1 10oz Bag of Marshmallow minis
- 1/2 cup of peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 2 Bags of semisweet chocolate chip morsels
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the stick of butter in a medium saucepan on medium low heat. Add in 1 cup of peanut butter and stir until it is creamy and melted. Gradually add in the two bags of chocolate chips until everything is nicely combined together. Be careful to keep stirring to prevent burning. Lastly add in the chopped honey roasted peanuts, pretzel balls and marshmallows until all dry ingredients are coated in the chocolate peanut butter mixture.
Drop by the tablespoon full on ungreased cookie sheets lined with parchment, or wax paper and refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened.
Serve and enjoy your chocolaty savory bits of heaven!
Keep stirring the chocolate while melting all ingredients together to ensure that your not burning your chocolate pieces. Chocolate is tricky to melt so make sure you do it slowly on medium low heat.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Chocolate TVP Cookies 4/5 (80 Votes)
- Moist Carrot Cake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats! 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cherry Cloud 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Easy Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.