Kit Kat cake
Awesome chocolate cake with candy!
- 2 chocolate cake mix boxes
- Vegetable oil
- Chocolate icing
- 9 to 10 Kit Kat bars
- 12 ounce bag of smarties
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Bake 2 separate 8 inch round cakes based on directions on the box, by adding the oil, milk, and eggs.
Once cakes are baked wait for them to cool off and level the cakes. Ice the first layer then put the second layer on top of the first and do the final icing.
Then stick the Kit Kats all around the cake. it should not be hard because the will just stick to the icing.Lastly cover the whole top of the cake with Smarties.
You'll also love
- Fresh Apple Cheese Bake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Favorite Caramel Apple Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Creole Rice Cake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Chocolate TVP Cookies 3.9/5 (126 Votes)
- Quick Magic Crustless Quiche 4.3/5 (116 Votes)
- Better than sex cake 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe