Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise people's taste buds with!
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Bake cake as directed on box. Also, a little secret to making your box cake a little moister, add 1 package of vanilla pudding to the batter.
After cake has been baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Once cooled, spoon cake into a medium bowl and add the whole container of frosting and mix together with a mixer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to make the mixture a little more firm and easier to work with.
In the mean time, crush about 25 Oreos in a bag and then transfer to a small bowl. Also, crumble up the baking chocolate in a small bowl and set aside.
After the mix has chilled, melt the baking chocolate in the microwave. Next, form the cake/frosting mix into the size of golf balls , cover in melted chocolate, and then roll around in the crumbled Oreos. Set the newly made Cake Balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet to fully set.
Will look burnt and gross but taste awesome.
You'll also love
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (78 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Yorkshire Pudding 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Apple Knobby Cake (Mrs. Cheney's... 3.1/5 (159 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Chocolate Covered Raspberries 4/5 (76 Votes)
- Rava laddu 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Cupcakes 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!