The best oreo dessert balls recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: homemade oreos
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Oreo dessert balls recipes
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
How to make: Simple Snowmen Oreo Lollipops
Follow our KID-FRIENDLY 5-step recipe for making simple snowmen lollipops with your kid or family!!
Oreo Cookie Balls
Combine Oreo cookies and cream cheese in a food processor
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package white chocolate bark
This 3-step Nutella ice cream is what cheat meals are made of
By Pascale Weeks
Scream YES and get the foolproof 3-STEP only recipe right here!!!
Oreo Cookie Balls
Mix oreo (except 1 tbsp oreo's) and cream cheese and roll into 1 inch ball, refrigerate 30 minutes
- 1 pkg oreo cookies, crushed, set aside 1 tbsp
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg chocolate chips
oreo cheesecake balls
Take all the Oreo cookies and mush in to crumbs Set aside a few cookies 2-4
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 package of cream cheese 250g
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips