The best oreo dessert balls recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: homemade oreos
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Oreo dessert balls recipes
Roach Warrior Cake Balls
Hilarious brown cake balls that taste like heaven but look like funny Halloween projects! Great treats to surprise
- Box Yellow Cake Mix
- (And any additional ingredients as said on the back of cake mix box)
- 1 Vanilla Snack Pack
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 2 Baking Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 Package of Fudge Chocolate Frosting
How to make: Simple Snowmen Oreo Lollipops
Follow our KID-FRIENDLY 5-step recipe for making simple snowmen lollipops with your kid or family!!
Oreo Cookie Balls
Combine Oreo cookies and cream cheese in a food processor
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package white chocolate bark
This 3-step Nutella ice cream is what cheat meals are made of
By Pascale Weeks
Scream YES and get the foolproof 3-STEP only recipe right here!!!
Oreo Cookie Balls
Mix oreo (except 1 tbsp oreo's) and cream cheese and roll into 1 inch ball, refrigerate 30 minutes
- 1 pkg oreo cookies, crushed, set aside 1 tbsp
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 pkg chocolate chips
oreo cheesecake balls
Take all the Oreo cookies and mush in to crumbs Set aside a few cookies 2-4
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 package of cream cheese 250g
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips