Oreo dessert recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Oreo dessert recipes
Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cookie Cake
Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round cake layers
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter , cut up
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies , coarsely crushed
Oreo Cookie Cream Dessert
place ice cream in dessert cups
- 16 oreo cookies (crushed)
- 4 shots of whipped vodka
- 1/2 gallon ice cream
- whipped cream
- 1/4 slivered almonds
Oreo Cookie CakeRecipewe ♡
Melt margarine and mix with grated cookie crumbs
- 28 oreo cookies grated (save some for topping)
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk