Oreo dessert recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Oreo dessert recipes
Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cookie Cake
Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round cake layers
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter , cut up
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies , coarsely crushed
Oreo Cookie Cream Dessert
place ice cream in dessert cups
- 16 oreo cookies (crushed)
- 4 shots of whipped vodka
- 1/2 gallon ice cream
- whipped cream
- 1/4 slivered almonds
Oreo Cookie CakeRecipewe ♡
Melt margarine and mix with grated cookie crumbs
- 28 oreo cookies grated (save some for topping)
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk