Cookie cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Cookie cake recipes
Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cookie Cake
Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round cake layers
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter , cut up
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 OREO Cookies , coarsely crushed
Oreo Cookie CakeRecipewe ♡
Melt margarine and mix with grated cookie crumbs
- 28 oreo cookies grated (save some for topping)
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk