Oreo Cookie Cake
- 28 oreo cookies grated (save some for topping)
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt margarine and mix with grated cookie crumbs. Press into bottom of a 9X13 pan. Cool in refrigerator.
Mix softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and 1/2 carton of cool whip together. Spread over cookie layer.
Mix both packages of pudding with the 3 cups of milk and pour over the other layer.
Top with cool whip and cookie crumbs. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Oreo Cookie Cream Dessert 3.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Chocolate Crusted Lemon Meringue... 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pie Dough (makes 5 crusts) 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Biscotti Cookies 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Gramma Brett's Peanut Butter... 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Gâteau chômeur (cake) 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 2.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Oreos 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!