Oreo Cookie Cake
- 28 oreo cookies grated (save some for topping)
- 1 stick margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 carton cool whip
- 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt margarine and mix with grated cookie crumbs. Press into bottom of a 9X13 pan. Cool in refrigerator.
Mix softened cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and 1/2 carton of cool whip together. Spread over cookie layer.
Mix both packages of pudding with the 3 cups of milk and pour over the other layer.
Top with cool whip and cookie crumbs. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!