Easy Strawberry Cake
I brought this to a family get together and everyone wanted the recipe.
- 1 box WHITE CAKE MIX
- 1 LARGE BOX STRAWBERRY JELL-O
- 1 container COOL-WHIP
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Bake cake per directions on box.
Cool 10 minutes.
With fork poke holes all over cake.
Mix Jell-o with 1 cup hot water, until dissolved.
Pour over cake.
Refrigerate uncovered until Jell-o sets, about 1 hour.
Top with Cool-Whip and serve.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Funfetti Pudding Cake 3.9/5 (75 Votes)
- Pie Crust 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pizza Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Jen's Whipped Chocolate Pudding 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Biscuits for Strawberry Shortbread 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandmas Meat Loaf 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!