Best Strawberry Cake
- 1 pkg. white cake mix
- 1 pkg. strawberry jello
- 2/3 C. oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 pkg. frozen strawberry's drained
- 1 c. fresh sliced strawberry's
- 1 stick of butter softened
- powdered sugar
- juice from strawberry's
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all cake ingredients and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Cool and frost with icing.
Soften butter. Mix in powdered sugar and juice until desired icing consistency is reached.
Save drained strawberry juice for icing
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!