The Best Strawberry Pineapple Cake
- For the Cake:
- 1 box- strawberry cake mix
- 1 -20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
For the Cake:
1. Add dry cake mix and pineapple in a bowl. Do not drain pineapple. Mix until well combined. Bake according to the cake mix box directions.
For the Frosting:
2. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
3. Frost on cooled cake. Top with coconut if desired.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!